Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome back

Well, it's about time I bring the baby blog back into action.  Although she is now a toddler! GASP! My last post was when she was 6 months and in a week and a half, she will be 13 months.  I am not going to bother trying to remember or go back through everything since  then.  But a quick update: She is 20.5 lbs, 28 inches. 6 teeth.  Has been walking since 10 months old.  Can sign 2 words clearly, eat and more. She is always talking and babbling but doesn't say many English words, haha.  She has been in a wedding and made her second trip to Ohio.      

I have a few topics I've wanted to talk about, mainly the amber teething necklace and baby sign language.  That's what I get asked about most. But I couldn't just go on a hiatus for almost 7 months and come back like nothing happened.  Now that she is a little older, she is giving me more freedom so hopefully blogging regularly will come back into the picture.


1 comment: