Sunday, March 18, 2012

8 weeks and 7 days

Some days I feel very pregnant and other days I almost forget that I am.  My biggest reminder is nausea.  We went out to eat on Friday night and had left over pizza. Extra cheese.  We got home about 2 am and I was putting it in the fridge and just the thought of eatting it made me sick.  I started throwing up in the kitchen sink.  Josh told me to go lay down and he would throw up for me. haha. He held my hair for me and rubbed my back so that was really nice of him. 

What I'm stressing out about the most right now (besides my psychology class) is moving.  Sometimes when you have a child you are allowed to move to a larger house.  We have a two bedroom so they may or may not let us upgrade.  There are also renovating the houses on our street beginning in May.  They are doing 5 houses at a time and we will have to move into another house.  We live in the middle of the street so I don't know how long it would take for them to get to our house and we would move out.  Baby is due at the end of October.  I don't want to be super pregnant when we have to move.  I know they will give us money to move if they "kick" us out of our house but I don't know if they will if I ask to move to a larger house.  So I'm trying to figure out if I should just wait until they move us out.  But I don't know how long that will take.  What if I already have the baby?  Or should I go to housing and try to get a bigger house soon while it would still be easy for us to move out?  Decisions, decisions.... Josh says he doesn't want to move.  He isn't happy we have to move out while they re-do the kitchen but unfortunatly, we don't really have a choice. 

About 9 days until my next prenatal appointment.  Looking forward to it! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment