Wednesday, March 28, 2012

10 weeks 2 days

Finally announced the pregnancy so everyone knows!  Such a relief!  It is so hard to keep a secret like that, but we did for 6 weeks since I found out at 4 weeks.  I was really trying to wait until 12 weeks to announce but it's so hard! Plus we heard the heartbeat at 6 and 10 weeks and my midwife said I was not a high-risk for any reason, so I was feeling good about it.

We had a prenatal appointment yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat again.  It was 174.  In a few weeks I'm going to Columbia for an early ultrasound to look for genetic issues I guess.  Josh can't go because he starts his ALS class so I might go by myself.

How I announced it on Facebook.

This is our first look at baby. 6 weeks and 3 days there. Size of seasame seed and you can still see it! Crazy!


How far along? 10w2d
Total weight gain/loss: a few pounds
Maternity clothes? none, but my pants are getting tight
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: i wake up on my back and get mad and flop over to my side.
Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat <3 
Miss Anything? still red buull
Movement: none
Food cravings: grilled cheese, mashed potatoes, chocolate milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: every morning. and the thought of an extra cheese pizza.
Have you started to show yet: a little
Gender prediction: everyone thinks boy
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but not for long.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, but easily irritated
Looking forward to: next ultrasound in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment