Monday, April 2, 2012

10 weeks 7 days

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post about 11 weeks progress but I will be very busy tomorrow since my dad is coming to visit.

In week 11 my baby is the size of a large lime or hummingbird but only weighs as much as 2 sugar packets.  Baby is moving around a lot but I won't be able to feel anything for a long time.  Oddly enough, the head it makes up half of the body but it will balance out soon enough.

11 weeks pregnant

This time next year our little bundle of joy will be 23 weeks old!




Thankfully, I'm feeling less sick in the morning so hopefully that will go away soon.  I noticed a small baby bump at week 8 but I don't think it's gotten any bigger since then.  I can still suck my stomach in and look like I did before I was pregnant.   In 9 days I will be getting early genetic testing for the baby.  I'm just excited to see him/her again.  Baby will look so different than the little blob at 6 weeks.  Rumor is I will get a 3D ultrasound!  I have been researching gender predictions at 12 weeks and with an ultrasound they are 75% accurate so that is what I am most looking forward to.  20 weeks seems soooo long from now to know the sex. I want to start shopping!

I have been looking at those wives tales for gender predictions and one said girl, the chinese calendar said girl and the ring said was boy. Still haven't done the Drano test yet. It is also said that girls take away beauty and boys give beauty.  I'm still waiting for my pregnancy glow and awesome hair, so I would guess girl for that.  Everyone still is thinking boy, but I'm starting to think I'm having a girl.

How far along? 10w7d
Total weight gain/loss: a few pounds
Maternity clothes? none, but my pants are getting tight
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: waking up with the sun
Best moment this week: learning that I might get a 3D ultrasound
Miss Anything? not really
Movement: none
Food cravings: none this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: this week I threw up from brushing my tounge
Have you started to show yet: a little
Gender prediction: i think girl
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but not for long.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, but easily irritated
Looking forward to: next ultrasound in a 9 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment