Here is what I packed in my hospital bag:
- Clothes for me (sweats and a t-shirt, I'm assuming I will wear shoes and a jacket there so I won't need to pack any)
- Clothes for Penelope (dress with cardigan, socks, mittens and headband)
- Nursing tank-top
- Swaddling blanket (I know they provide one, but it will be nice to wrap her up in a cute one)
- Make-up and hair things
- Shampoo and deodorant
- "Hospital Survival Kits" that my sister made for each of us. Things like magazines, snacks, notebook, chapstick, Advil....
- Hard candy
- Disposable camera (just in case I forget to grab my digital camera in all the excitement)
- Camcorder with extra batteries
- Pillow and blanket for Josh
- Kindle for Josh
- 2 dvds (have to remember to grab by laptop on my way out the door)
Anyone have suggestions of what else I might need? I heard the hospital provides a lot, like diapers, pacifier, cap, mama goods and so on.
So here is my diaper bag and what I have it stuffed with....
- 4 diapers
- Burp cloth
- Swaddling blanket
- Nursing cover
- A onesie
- Diaper ointment
- Disposable bags
- Pacifier wipes
What am I forgetting that I should add? It comes with a changing pad.