Saturday, May 5, 2012

15 weeks 5 days

So I told you guys I would be posting later this week with nursery details.  Now I can't decide to do yellow with blue/pink or yellow and grey.  I really like that yellow and grey, but I don't know if it's too grown up looking and not enough cute baby looking.  I still have a month to figure it out because at 20 weeks I will find out the sex and begin on the nursery.  That is also when my parents are coming to visit and my mom said she'll help paint and stuff.  Which reminds me, I still don't know what to do with my dresser.  I'm going to paint it white. But do I paint the drawers yellow or blue or pink?  It hard for me to visualize things like this.


Pinned Image
this is the crib i will get
Pinned Image
wall inspiration
  

So here is the sketch I drew so the layout of the nursery.  It makes the room look a lot bigger than it really is.  My husband is an artist so when I showed this to him he laughed at my rocking chair and told me the changing table doesn't "line" up.  But I don't think he really cares what I do with the room.

So this is a pretty short post because I need nursery help.  I guess it's just hard to plan a nursery and try to get a feel for how it looks when I'm not going to even start working on it for a month or more.

I just thought of a great idea.  Everyone go to my Pinterest page and look and my "Nursery Ideas" board and comment on what you like.  Haha, I don't really expect anyone to do this but it would help a lot. Maybe I just need to hold off and wait until I know if we're having a boy or girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment