Wednesday, May 9, 2012

16 weeks 2 day


Baby can hear my voice now.  Any day I should start feeling him/her move.  But probably not for another couple weeks.  If I had an ultrasound now, I would be able to tell if it's a boy or girl, but still a month until my doctor will issue one =/  My belly is supposed to start growing faster now because in the next few weeks baby will hit a growth spurt!   I have dreams about having a blonde-haired baby girl all the time. (Which doesn't make sense since Josh and I have dark brown hair) I cannot wait to actually have the baby here and hold it and feed and even change their diapers! I'm told not to wish the time away though, because before you know it, I'll be a new mom.

Not much new news in the world of baby right now.  My next appointment isn't until the 21st but I don't really expect to learn anything new then.   I feel like my belly isn't growing!  When I wake up in the morning I look like I did at 10 weeks, or at least that's how I feel.  But a stranger recognized that I was pregnant last week.  I was really confused though.  She is the ticket-taker at the races we go to every weekend so I guess she remembers us from last year.  This Friday she was taking our tickets and asked me if I had all my baby stuff picked out yet.  I kinda looked at my husband and then said no....  She said, that's about where they are too.  She is a bigger girl, so it's hard to tell if she is pregnant, but I guess she is.  I asked my husband if he told her and he said no.  She must have been able to tell!  But that really surprised me. 


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds gained, at least. I only weigh myself at the doctors office once a month.
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: i slept awful last night
Best moment this week: Josh graduates his ALS class tomorrow and we have the whole day on Friday together!
Miss Anything? being about to work out if I wanted to
Movement: none
Food cravings: kit kats and chocolate milkshakes
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction: boy
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: finding out if we've got a boy or girl!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't believe in the whole pregnancy glow thing...till I saw this one of you...You are POSITIVELY glowing...love you girl!! you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete