Tuesday, August 14, 2012

30 weeks 2 days

10 weeks to go!  I really feel like the time is about to fly by.  But I still feel like I have a while to go.  So my sister has been here the last few days.  We hung up a few frames in the nursery and got her pom poms hung up.  I mostly like how it turned out but I'm just being picky.  It's cute.  Since the room is smaller than I thought, the crib is in the corner so this is a perfect way to dress it up.  It seems most cribs are centered against a main wall with something on the wall over it.  We also tried to hang up shelves but I didn't know where all of Josh's tools were and I was getting frustrated so we will leave that little project for husband when he gets back.  At least I tried, right?

My invitations from my Missouri baby shower arrived this week.  It is bumble bee themed.  Super cute and super excited!  My car seat also got here.  My mom bought it for us and it was way easier to have it shipped to my house because it's in a really big box.  I haven't opened it to look at it yet because I'm afraid it will get covered in dog hair.  It fits 5-40 pounds or something.  I also have one of the carriers for an infant that can be a carseat but I don't have a base for it yet. 


Ok, well I'm off to the post office and my 30 week check up then driving to Kansas City to drop my sister off at the airport.  Not looking forward to the long drive back by myself.   =/
How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: i decided that it's none of your business =p
Maternity clothes? oh yeah. wore yoga pants to work yesterday =]
Sleep: always sleepy
Best moment this week: getting poms up in the nursery
Miss Anything? husband =(
Movement: so much!
Food cravings: nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of cigar smoke or black and milds
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: baby girl
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? out, since like, week 10.
Wedding rings on or off? on, but getting tight. might have to take them off soon.
Happy or Moody most of the time: moody, just easily irritated.
Looking forward to: josh coming home then heading to ohio!

1 comment: