Tuesday, September 4, 2012

33 weeks 2 days


Busy busy busy!  We have been in Ohio for around 6 days now.  Doesn't feel that long.   We have been running around and seeing everyone.  Between baby showers and baseball games and labor day celebrations, this mama is worn out!  Today it's raining and I didn't change out of my pjs until about 230 pm, which was nice.  Luckily we don't have any plans until the evening today.  I'm more the type to stay home while Josh likes to go out a lot.  But that's only when we are in Ohio.  In Missouri Josh likes to hang out at the house and I like to go out.  Weird. 



I've been feeling very pregnant lately. It's finally catching up with me.  Probably because I'm only 7 weeks away (or less!)  My lower back has been hurting a lot and my feet too.  Starting to kinda wobble around.  The 11 hour car ride left me sore for a day or two.

We got soooo much between my baby shower and Josh's diaper party.  Starting to wonder if we are going to have room in the bed of the truck.  This morning I packed up 2 large tubs, 2 small tubs and a garbage bag full of diapers.  Then we have the rocking chair and 5 items that are on the large side (pack n play, high chair...) We will get it all to fit... somehow.




We will be headed to Chicago this weekend for the Bruce Springsteen concert!  So excited since we've been trying to see him for 3 years!  Hope I'll be ok waddling around the streets of Chicago at 8 months pregnant!

How far along? 33 weeks
Maternity clothes? that's all I wear
Sleep: haven't slept with sheets or blankets in a week. so hot!
Best moment this week: baby shower
Miss Anything? tanning
Movement: yep yep!
Food cravings: hmmm, nothing in particular lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of cigar smoke or black and milds
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: female
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? out, since like, week 10.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy, getting anxious
Looking forward to: bruce sprinsteen concert in chicago this weekend!

1 comment: