Tuesday, July 31, 2012

28 weeks 2 days


Woohoo!  Third trimester!  That means only 12 weeks to go!  I am so not ready.  But we still have three months and two or three baby showers and a diaper party, so that will certainly help a bit. 

The crib is finished!!!  My birthday was Saturday and during my daily nap, Josh finished the crib and it looks so cute with all the custom bedding! It seems really high up but she won't be able to sit up or stand for a while so that's ok I guess.  I'm tired of hoarding all these nursery pictures. So here is the crib! 



 Now I just have to hang up my pom poms, get shelves and get the handles on the dresser.  Oh! and when we go home in Aug/Sept we will bring back Josh's rocking chair. Then I just have to organize baby clothes and the changing table.  The closet in the nursery is still filled with my dresses and three giant suitcases.  I think they just might stay there.  I really have no where else to put them and I think the dresser is big enough for all of her clothes.  

Annie got a hold of a pom pom and it was too late to stop her.  Then Reaver got jealous so he took it from her and ripped it up.

 
 



So Josh is leaving for three weeks.  =(  I'm sad.  Hopefully the time will go fast.  I remember the last time he was gone for three weeks.  It was pretty easy until about half way through.  I said to him, "You're going to come back and I'm going to be huge" and he says, "Well, keep doing your workout dvd."  I'm talking about my belly, not about getting fat.  I wonder how much bigger I will look to him after not seeing me for 3 weeks.  He is going to be so busy where he is going, I hope I will be able to keep busy too. 

I'll leave you this week with some birthday pictures from this weekend. I turned 23 on the 28th and Josh turned 24 on the 30th.  When I asked him how it felt to be 24 he said, "It's about time."  =]     



gift from a friend
 
How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 28 pounds. but I'm working out. from the front, i still have an hour glass figure and from the back, josh said he would have no idea i was prego
Maternity clothes? yes, i think i need more tops actually
Sleep: i nap about everyday for over an hour
Best moment this week: just feeling the little wiggle worm become more active
Miss Anything? being about to get around easier.  putting on socks is hard.
Movement: lots
Food cravings: minute maid orange juice and bagels with cream cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of cigar smoke or black and milds
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: little lady
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? out, since like, week 10.
Wedding rings on or off? on, but getting tight. might have to take them off soon.
Happy or Moody most of the time: emotional, esp since josh is leaving
Looking forward to: baby shower in about a month!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics....and the emergency kit kat --hilarious! You look terrific! X O

    ReplyDelete