Friday, April 6, 2012

11 weeks 4 days

The two subjects of the day are: nursery and maternity clothes. 

So far the worst part of pregnancy is growing out of everything. I have about 3 pairs of pants that still fit for now.  I don't think I look that big but just growing a few inches and none of my pants fit.  I'm not sure why I have about 15 pairs of shorts because I have always thought my legs were fat, but only one pair fits.  Thank goodness I will be pregnant during warm weather so I can wear dresses and skirts.  I have already bought 4 new dresses =]  I think I am just annoyed that I can only wear certain things or try to squeeze into something.  My mom didn't need maternity clothes until 5 months.  I'm only a few days away from my 3 month mark.  I guess didn't think I would be growing out of my clothes so quickly.  I'm gaining the suggested amount of weight I'm supposed to too.  Never being pregnant before I still get freaked out when looking at my stomach since it's growing so fast. Especially since this is the most I've ever weighed.  No one can really tell though.  Oh! and I'm just getting started.... Here is a picture I took today.  I've been wearing loose shirts because my belly still looks pudgy, not pregnant.


Now time for nursery ideas.  At first I wanted to do an owl theme no matter boy or girl.  Then I was thinking Dr. Suess or the Classic Winnie the Pooh.  After looking on Pinterest, I think I'm just going to do a color theme unless I fall in love with a crib bedding pattern.  I plan to have the furniture white. I just bought a dresser for $25 I wanted to paint white and Josh came up with the idea to paint all the drawers a different color.  I still have to decide what I really want it to look like.  I really want the nursery to look nice and not just be a white room with a crib.  Here are some nurserys I like.




April 11 I will get to see my baby again!  Can't wait! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment